West Sussex, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager for a leading company in their field based on the coast. You will manage and develop all aspects of the Distribution Centre workflow & operational functions in relation to stock flow, people, processes and practices to deliver business objectives, targets, KPI's and customer expectations.
* Schedule staff workloads and delegation of tasks
* Manpower resource in place with appropriate skills to meet business demands
* To plan and manage fulfilment service operational requirement meeting customer and business service target levels
* Management of the business stock inventory ensuring all is kept in a secure and safe environment within DC
* Management of all DC activities to despatch inventory to customer order specification
* Manage daily Production and load schedules to meet business requirements include manpower resource
* Work with supply chain to plan / execute product reworks schedules
* Plan and facilitate annual Company stock take
* Manage internal WMS to optimise physical pick efficiencies and site storage capacity
* Responsibility for the Perpetual Inventory process to manage stock records and ensure minimal stock shrinkage
A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants.