Up to £45000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged by a leading FMCG/Food business to recruit an experienced Buyer for their Beers/Wines/Spirits category. This role comes with some fantastic benefits including a car and bonus scheme.
Responsible for delivering lowest cost price and ownership of the primary supplier relationship and commercial negotiations for all of front and back margin. Co-ordination of Joint Business Plans, leveraging Group buying power, sourcing products at lowest cost without compromising quality, whilst attracting the highest possible supplier investment
* Manage the primary supplier working relationship and negotiator for cost price, promotional pricing, to ensure 'buying once' and always exploiting lowest cost price opportunities
* Build strong relationships, collaborative ways of working, on-going communications and co-ordinate Buying teams, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Finance
* Manage the tendering process for suppliers, ensuring that they have the capability and capacity to deliver to quality, service and commercial requirements
* Monitor market and commodity trends to source at lowest costs
* Work with Supply Chain, Buying Manager/Head of Buying and suppliers to identify and implement efficiencies to drive down costs, optimise routes to market, forecasting and the delivery of targets