£25000 - £32000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit an experienced construction or retail fit out Buyer.
The Role :
* Source, enquire and purchase from approved suppliers in a cost effective and timely manner.
* Act as an interface between suppliers and the business, monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity.
* Progress orders to ensure acknowledged delivery is still valid. Chase any late deliveries.
* Be responsible for resolution of Material Quality issues.
* Validate requests, prepare and raise purchase orders, communicate as required.
* Maintain Works Orders, Parts Database, receipting of goods and services and Approved Supplier register.
* Assist with Invoice queries and address any issues within the Supply Chain.
* Build & maintain relationships across Supply Chain, both internal and external, ensuring efficient communication.
* Ensure current prices are kept up to date and communicated, assisting with Estimating & Sourcing.
* Support Purchasing function with tender preparation, reporting and continuous improvement.
* Report on Purchasing statistics on a regular basis
* A good working knowledge of ERP & MRP.
* Experience working for a construction company.
* Strong market knowledge.
* Contracting Experience.
* Have excellent written and spoken communication.
* Have high attention to detail.
* Have Advanced IT skills, (especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Desirable)