Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply Chain have been engaged to recruit a Demand Planning manager for a leading FMCG company based on the Kent coast. This comes with a very competitive salary and benefits.
The Role :
* Responsible for establishing demand and forecasting processes to connect and align all areas for UK sourced products for UK Domestic, Export and Intercompany
* To deliver a 18-month forecast for UK Domestic, Export and Intercompany
* To intelligently challenge sales forecasts where significant changes have occurred and explain their reason for changing.
* To ensure correct entry of UK, Export and Interco forecasts into the Manugistics system.
* To examine and discuss launch forecasts for New Product Introductions to ensure initial purchases are not either excessive or inadequate.
* To alert Supply Chain on anticipated demand changes likely to be of an exceptional nature.
* Develop the use of Manugistics in line with developing Business needs.
* To review historical data and where current forecasts do not fit the historical trend flag this as an issue and use best judgement to input into SAP best forecast estimate using all data.
* Help the organisation develop and continuously improve it's S&OP process
Education & Experience
* Ideally educated to degree level.
* A knowledge of Demand Planning, New Product Introduction and Supply Chain procedures is essential.
* A good all round education, excellent computer literacy skills and good communication skills are required.
* Having worked in a forecasting environment particularly with SAP and Manugistics in the past would be advantageous.
* Advanced excel user
* Analytical with excellent attention to detail