Up to £55000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a leading corporate business to recruit an Indirect Sourcing specialist on a 6 month fixed term contract. Our client is looking for candidates who have covered a range of indirect categories.
* Work closely with business owners, and subject matter experts throughout the organization to ensure that new requirements are sourced in a timely manner
* Execute sourcing strategies specific to defined category in order to reduce cost and mitigate risk
* Conduct RFX events, prepare bid analysis, present sourcing recommendations
* Ensure proper control and consistent application of best practices across the enterprise.
* Ensure that the decision-making process is supported by technical and functional knowledge of the category and leading-edge analytical methods which encompass people, systems and financial measures.
* Collaborate with legal to ensure contracts follow the contract review and approval process per company policy.
* Analyse supplier contracts and recommend appropriate changes
* Perform prospective supplier assessments including financial stability and customer reference checks
* Execute easily repeatable non-risk sourcing events not requiring Legal review (e.g. extensions, renewals, amendments)
* Performs prospective assessment of newly selected suppliers (according to established policy & procedures)
* Possesses buying channel expertise in order to leverage all options
* Works with internal business partners to educate them on effective supplier performance management
* Basic understanding of supplier risk management practices.
* Qualification in business Procurement management (or equivalent work experience), and at least 3 years of procurement, sourcing or supply chain.
* Strong negotiation, contracting, communication (verbal & written), influence and leadership skills.
* Ability to think strategically
* Ability to perform financial analysis
* Project Management experience considered a plus
* Median PC skills required (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)