Up to £25000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged to recruit a Junior Buyer for a well known brand/company.
Some purchasing experience in retail or corporate merchandising required, particularly Far East purchasing would be advantageous.
Ideally has worked with FMCG companies and sourcing products for this environment.
* To ensure that the sales teams are provided with the most appropriate items based on price, quality and delivery time whilst taking into consideration both the company and the customer interests.
* To identify and develop off shore sourcing opportunities.
* To support and work alongside the purchasing manager through various tasks including product development.
* Assortment responsibilities include researching, analyzing, planning, documenting, communicating and implementation.
* Supports purchasing team in working with vendors to source new and innovative products and fabrics while following brand guidelines.
* Assist in managing product assortments to suit relevant markets for assigned programmes providing rationale for product selection and appropriate item documents for client presentations.
* Works with suppliers on pricing negotiation, leadtime, and product validity for the term of any assigned program.
* Works in accordance with ethical sourcing policies and keeps up-to-date with new and developing international sourcing organizations.