Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a Global FMCG business to recruit a Logistics Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the International logistics within Europe and management of the company's third party logistics. This role comes with excellent benefits including Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and much more.
* To manage and work with our contracted 3PLs to ensure that the appropriate warehousing facilities, pallet spaces, manual handling equipment and staff are available to meet the needs of the business and that regulatory requirements are being met.
* Working with international logistics team to ensure that all international shipments are carefully planned and executed to ensure customer orders are collected/delivered on time as per their incoterms, and in line with the financial plan.
* To be responsible for the stock accuracy and manage with the 3PLs the control of the stock levels.
* Ongoing liaison with production, planning, QC and customer services to ensure all are aware of the plan and that deadlines are communicated clearly.
* To devise and maintain a set of KPIs that will allow control of the international logistics function and highlight issues.
Put in place development plans for each team member, to include regular 1:1s with direct reports and follow up. Be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader, encouraging ideas and solutions from the team.
To ensure standards of timekeeping, discipline and behaviour are met at all times and if this fails that consistent and appropriate action is taken in line with Company guidelines.