Up to £28000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit a Logistics & Demand Planner for a leading client in the product distribution sector.
The Role :
* Coordinate the movement of international shipments
* Construct Consignments on NetSuite and accurately book in product
* Liaise with courier/freight forwarders and resolve any customs clearance delays
* To manage the shipping and documentation of orders ensuring deliveries are made and payments are made/received.
* Be able to review overall performance of Suppliers and Freight-Forwarders
* Work closely with the Stock Manager to ensure accuracy of visibility on various systems (NetSuite, Forwarder Portal)
* Using data available to forecast volume needs to ensure optimum stock levels are held.
* Build new stock codes and work with RPD on new items being added to the range.
* Maintain regular contact with suppliers, and continually build strong relationships.
* Communicate stock and supply information to manage business and customer expectations.
* Identify and maximise opportunities to reduce buying prices to increase profit margins.
* Maintain records for tariff rates/ restrictions and logistics costs for all imported products
A full written job description will be made available to interested candidates.