Up to £60000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit an experienced Procurement Manager for a leading distribution company based in Middlesex. MCIPS and Finished product sourcing experience is essential for this role.
* Strong negotiator with excellent systems and data knowledge to manage supplier spend and cost pricing
* Uses logic and proven methodology to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
* Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even difficult situations
* Can be counted on to achieve or exceed KPIs/objectives; consistently a top performer; steadfastly pushes self and others
* Negotiate supply and service level agreements with suppliers
* Product Pricing Management
* Supplier Assessment: Support the process of supplier assessment including with provision of qualitative and quantitative information on supply performance.
* Identify opportunities to improve the product offering to those contracts assigned, both through beneficial pricing and/or functionality and performance.
* Manage key strategic projects such as scrapping, spare parts and repairs, warranties, supplier performance measurement and supplier consolidation