Up to £52000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a leading utilities company to recruit an experienced Procurement Specialist. This role comes with excellent benefits including car allowance, bonus, healthcare and excellent pension.
* Procurement and commercial delivery of various projects and contracts (works, services and supplies) in accordance with EU procurement regulations and company procedures.
* Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships.
* Develop strategies for various categories of expenditure.
* Engage with stakeholders to identify business requirements, develop contract & procurement strategies and prepare specifications.
* Deliver procurement process from "cradle to grave" including: pre-qualification, invitation to tender, negotiations, internal approvals and contract award in accordance with EU procurement regulations where applicable.
* Manage contract and commercial arrangements including: performance reviews, opportunities for efficiencies, innovative solutions, contract renegotiations etc.
* Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships, manage risk and ensure compliance.
* Educated to HNC or degree level, or equivalent, and a full Member of CIPS or working towards this qualification
* Regulated procurement i.e. public or utilities EU procurement regulations
* Contract and commercial management
* Supplier relationship management
* Understanding of the NEC3, or similar, suite of contracts