West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged to recruit an experienced Purchasing Manager for a leading manufacturing company. This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
The Role :
* Support implementation of new Procurement processes, procedures and stakeholder engagement
* Ensure all procurement savings opportunities are identified
* Drives supplier and product/service rationalisation through cross-functional review
* Grow strong relationships with all suppliers
* Negotiate and manage the relationships with key supply partners to create a stable platform in order to maximise performance
* Manage supplier database, contracts and supplier KPI's
* Lead a team of purchasers who look after a set product category
* Liaise with all stakeholders to communicate on new initiatives and ensure the service given is well received
* Reports on category level performance metrics and other relevant management information.
* Encourage best practice and a culture of continuous improvement across all purchasing functions