Up to £25000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst on an initial three month fixed term contract, there is a strong possibility this contract will be extended.
Applicants should have strong Excel experience and should be very comfortable with creating pivots from multiple data sets and presenting complex analysis.
Experience using a ERP/MRP system would also be highly advantageous.
* Analysis of business data mined from business systems to support Supply Chain team. Including but not limited to;
- Supply Chain Mapping.
- Value at Risk.
- Raw material use by segment / region / product.
- Total cost of ownership.
- Demand analysis.
- Category management reports.
* Upload S&OP sales forecast into Oracle in accordance with S&OP calendar.
* Support regional coordination of production, analysis and including monthly feedback
* Manage and mitigate inventory risks / shortages