Up to £45000 per annum
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a global Manufacturing/FMCG/Pharma company to recruit a Supply Chain Master Data Manager . This role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, great pension, healthcare, life cover and much more.
The Person :
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze current inventory, planned production, and receipts to determine solutions for projected material shortages in the short term horizon.
* Communication skills are required in the role to provide direction setting and maintain effective relationships co-located and non-co-located suppliers/customers.
* Ability to perform under condensed time pressure and urgency on a daily basis. Comfortable with handling constantly changing and conflicting priorities.
* Knowledge / understanding of cause and effects for the supply chain from the impacts of daily availability choices.
* Strong aptitude for computing & technology is expected. Previous experience in SAP / other ERP applications is beneficial.
* Knowledge of the products as well as any technology / resource constraints in the production cycles for their products.